Culinary Tides, Inc. Facilitated Workshops
Trend Forecasting Facilitated Workshops
Participants will be able to interpret issues influencing food, flavor and beverage trends in order to successfully navigate them
Creating Strategy Through Focused Forecasting
The term ‘mass market’ is no longer relevant in a world that is in constant motion. Targeting specific consumers and markets has become part of planned strategy rather than a shot in the dark.
The process of trend forecasting allows for a more creative, collaborative and less prescriptive method to create and develop a map that strategy and consumer insight teams, marketers, and product developers find easier to read and understand.
As the term suggests, forecasting encourages a team to work through a succession and series of stages to filter out extraneous ideas until the most refined and lowest number of zones has been reached.
This workshop is facilitated by Culinary Tides, Inc. staff members trained in pattern recognition and military and chaos analytics.
With this workshop, through evaluating client specific goals and supporting trend analysis, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key trends relating to the sector under review
- Outline the key drivers underpinning them
- Define and explain any sub-trends that relate to the above
- Identify the key consumer typologies associated with them – those creating the trends or early adopters
- Identify new and emerging brands, products and services associated with these trends
- Outline how these trends are likely to impact the brand in terms of its voice or way to market